My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered new lug tires all the way around from GCT Wholesale:

I went with Deestone on the front and Duro on the back....... I was concenred about all of the "noise" that I read about the width of the Deestones...... so I am hoping that the Duros look OK after they are mounted.

16X6.50-8 4P Deestone Super Lugs D407 (2 tires) @ $49.00 = $49.00
23x10.50-12 4P Duro Lug HF255 (2 tires) @ $126.00 = $126.00
Sub-Total: $175.00 - plus $50 for the UPS man....

I am going to have them mounted and the rears loaded with fluid at the local tire shop.

I will post new pics after that are mounted.

Tire Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tread Auto part

Tire Automotive tire Auto part Automotive wheel system Synthetic rubber

Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Wheel Tread

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I had the front tires mounted today...... I am going to hold off on the rear tires until snow plow season is done (too much work to pull off the chains and weights).

I will most more pics then.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I'd be interested to know how those front tires work for you. I'm still debating what to put on my Sears, I know I want those same rear ags, but I'm not sure if I want tri-ribs or lugs up front.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I finally had the rear tires installed today..... They appear to look as wide as the original tires that came on the tractor (I was fearful that they would look somewhat narrow like some of the other off brands).

Attachments

·
Shop = My Therapy
3,157 Posts
They look good to me!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK, here's a pic of the snow plowing machine.......it's nice not to have to infate the tires half way through plowing the driveway!

The AG tires don't seem to make a big difference in what I'm doing so far (of course I have chains on the back tires)

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts