My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone needs to come and look at the new site www.TheSmartFarmer.com We have been working on this for a little over 9 months and we finally got it launched on Monday. We are still working on the site but we have the majority done and just have to do some tweaking here and there. If you have purchased items from us before be sure and find that product and write a review. Reviews helps other consumers see if that is what they really need.

Let me know your thoughts on the new site as I am welcome to ANY suggestions.

Thanks
Nick Moore

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
:congrats: Looks really good Nick, nice layout and good to see there is not a whole bunch of huge graphics to slow the page down loading like a lot of sites I've visited, great job :fing32:

·
Eleven Year Site Sponsor
2,821 Posts
Looks great, and worked fine. Too bad you don't have stuff for my old Bolens Large Frame HT20 and HT23 tractors (Cat 0).

Doug

·
Citizen of Earth
15,291 Posts
Nice easy to use website! Looks good!

·
Retired - Veteran Mod
6,791 Posts
:ditto:

Looks great...

Nick, it's a good thing that you're not any closer to me than you are... I could get into some SERIOUS trouble (with the "CFO") at your place!!! I'd love to have a 3-point broadcast spreader... and a post-hole digger... and a box blade... maybe a cement mixer... and..... sigh....

:fing32:

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Steve (Magnolia said:
:ditto:

Looks great...

Nick, it's a good thing that you're not any closer to me than you are... I could get into some SERIOUS trouble (with the "CFO") at your place!!! I'd love to have a 3-point broadcast spreader... and a post-hole digger... and a box blade... maybe a cement mixer... and..... sigh....

:fing32:

Well we can always make it happen.....however, if you are like me you will have to wait until you win the lattery to get all of them at one time. :sidelaugh

·
Retired - Veteran Mod
6,791 Posts
thesmartfarmer said:
Well we can always make it happen.....however, if you are like me you will have to wait until you win the lattery to get all of them at one time. :sidelaugh

With the "expansive" budget that the CFO gives me for implements...

I'd have to win the lottery to buy ONE... :sad_02: and even that's not guaranteed...

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Steve (Magnolia said:
With the "expansive" budget that the CFO gives me for implements...

I'd have to win the lottery to buy ONE... :sad_02: and even that's not guaranteed...

Sounds like your CFO and mine went to the same school. :sidelaugh

·
16,498 Posts
I'm going to be looking at a high-back seat for my little GT....
Do you have any in the red-headed, back-massageing variety (with some old $$) thrown in?? :praying:

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm going to be looking at a high-back seat for my little GT....
Do you have any in the red-headed, back-massageing variety (with some old $$) thrown in?? :praying:
I can help with the seat but not with the woman. I have enough to take care of there with my pregnant wife.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Nick,

Your site looks great. easy to use. Im in the market to buy a 3 pt PHD for my 35 HP Century 3035 (~30 pto hp), Your Leinbach diggers look good for the price.
What will work best? the Leinbach 7200 jr or the L7300? I kinda like the little longer boom length on the 7300. My tractor is the normal Cat-1 3pt. Have bought a quick attach hitch for it also, the speeco kind. Though using a PHD is probably best to remove the quick hitch attachment.

I live down in S.E. Texas, about 70 mi s.w. of Houston. Havn't seen any of the Leinbach brand down here?. Would the shipping cost be real high? :praying: Not ha! and maybe would also buy an extra auger

My zip code is 77414. Bay City Tx.

Thanks Paul,

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The L7200JR would be the best choice for your tractor because of the height issues. The L7300 would drag majority of the time and it would ruin the auger and/or your tractor. The L7200JR actually has a guide arm on it also where as the L7300 does not. I am not sure about the speeco quick hitch, but I do know that the Pats easy Change system works great with post hole diggers (http://thesmartfarmer.com/farm-equipment/Pats-Easy-Change-System.aspx). If you will send me your zip code, I will get a freight quote.

·
Registered
19 Posts
The L7200JR would be the best choice for your tractor because of the height issues. The L7300 would drag majority of the time and it would ruin the auger and/or your tractor. The L7200JR actually has a guide arm on it also where as the L7300 does not. I am not sure about the speeco quick hitch, but I do know that the Pats easy Change system works great with post hole diggers (http://thesmartfarmer.com/farm-equipment/Pats-Easy-Change-System.aspx). If you will send me your zip code, I will get a freight quote.
The zip Code is 77414 or 77482

Thanks
Paul,

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
it would cost 117.42 delivered to the local terminal (see below)

Victoria Texas Service Center
9301 U.s. Hwy 59n
Victoria, TX 77904 US

1 - 17 of 17 Posts