Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to Post the New Part Number for the Limited Cat 1 3point Hitch
BM23882
In the Last week or so we Have Had Members Going to there JD dealers and Being Told the Limited Cat 1 3point Has Been discontinued and That Is Not the Case. Deere Has Updated Part Number's while Not Updating On the Ordering end For dealers The Older Part Number was BM23886 So any future X700 Or Older X465 thru X595 Owners Just Give You dealer this New Number BM23882
For other items that a dealer tells You it Has Been discontinued for the X700 series Have them Call there Deere Territory Representative for New Numbers Until the Deere Internal Order system is Updated:thThumbsU

I'm going to temporarily stick this Post In the JD forum

·
Registered
296 Posts
Re: New Limited Cat 1 3point Part Number

Thanks again for the help! I should pick up th hitch on Saturday.

:)

·
Registered
2 Posts

This is my first non-introductory post, so I wanted to thank you in advance. I've already learned so much just browsing the forum.

My question is this: I read your post about the BM22286 Cat. 1 3-point hitch for the X700 series being discontinued and replaced with the BM23882 Cat. 1 3-point hitch. Upon looking at this attachment thru the build your own configurator on the JD website today, I am directed here to the detail page: http://salesmanual.deere.com/sales/salesmanual/en_NA/lawn_equipment/attachments/bm23882_category_1_3-point_hitch_x400-500-700.html
The detail page states that this new version is also discontinued as of Jul 31st, 2012. Has anybody out there purchased or ordered an x700 lately and been successful in getting the 3-point hitch? I'm still waiting to hear back from my dealer to see if he can get it for me... the suspense is killing me! I purchased the tractor just 2 weeks ago, and would hate to have to bring it back under the Deere 30 day promise and get a 1000 or 2000 series just to get the 3 point hitch.

Thanks!

·
MTF mile high club member
5,919 Posts

This is my first non-introductory post, so I wanted to thank you in advance. I've already learned so much just browsing the forum.

My question is this: I read your post about the BM22286 Cat. 1 3-point hitch for the X700 series being discontinued and replaced with the BM23882 Cat. 1 3-point hitch. Upon looking at this attachment thru the build your own configurator on the JD website today, I am directed here to the detail page: http://salesmanual.deere.com/sales/salesmanual/en_NA/lawn_equipment/attachments/bm23882_category_1_3-point_hitch_x400-500-700.html
The detail page states that this new version is also discontinued as of Jul 31st, 2012. Has anybody out there purchased or ordered an x700 lately and been successful in getting the 3-point hitch? I'm still waiting to hear back from my dealer to see if he can get it for me... the suspense is killing me! I purchased the tractor just 2 weeks ago, and would hate to have to bring it back under the Deere 30 day promise and get a 1000 or 2000 series just to get the 3 point hitch.

Thanks!
Welcome. I'm also wondering if there's another new part number (and why).

The last part number change was due to:

"BM21801 category 1 3-point hitch can be updated to have the same components as BM22286 with a M156163 shoulder pin and 14M7296 nut to replace the pin at the rod end of the hydraulic cylinder. These components are needed to handle the extra weight of the 60 in. 7-Iron Mower deck."

·
Super Moderator
15,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Thanks!
Well I will see if I Can find Out the New Number that replaced that Number what it Probably is the New Limited Cat 1 Hitch for The signature series replaced that one I should have a answer for this By the Middle of Next week today is the 1 of Sept. Then I will post it :thThumbsU

·
Super Moderator
15,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

The Current Number for the Limited Cat 1 3point Hitch for the X700 series and Older X465 Thru X595 is BM23882 You dealer should Be able to order this thru November Of 2012. It May say discontinued On there Deere website But the order Catalog they send the dealers has The BM23882 as a Good Number Until November 2012:thThumbsU

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.