My Tractor Forum banner
  • We have a new contest celebrating your backyard. Sponsored by Walmart, its your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
They are no longer made. Only lawn boy mowers made are sold at home depot and Amazon.com...

There is a toro version that looks exactly the same...

·
Registered
345 Posts
I have a 22271, doesn't perform anywhere near what an old commercial M does so was very disappointed in my purchase of one, but hey it cost a lot of money so it has to be good right?

·
Lifetime Lawn Guy
1,426 Posts
There was some discussion about them on lawnsite (forum for lawncare, landscapers, and about everyone else). It was maybe a year or so back? The new commercial LB was a very short lived model. I'd imigine the reason being is that LB isn't really sold at "dealers" anymore, only box stores, so not many dealers really had a place for them. I really don't see many similarities between any of the professional and commercial Toro units and the LB. The commercial LB looks a lot more like the one sold at home depot but with a better motor and those fancy wheels.

I too was hoping that the commercial LB was going to be a "new" M-series, unfortunately not, though Toro has a model now that appears to have the same deck, just came out a couple years ago.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I don't know how many will agree with me on this but personally i feel Lawn Boy has not been Lawn Boy since 1989. OMC to me WAS Lawn Boy not Toro.

just my 2 cents!!!
Carmine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts