My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welll...... Im Ben, I'm 15, I live in south-east Pa. I live on a 50 acre "ex-farm" with my mom and my 2 uncles, so there's PLENTY of grass to mow, gardens to plow, snow to blow, dirt to move, logs to cut, just everything. They built their houses on the farm and we have the old farmhouse and barns. All the Equipment is kinda just community. My uncle has about 10 gravelys (2 of which run), and about 20 attachments and carts. We have a running theme of "Well, It worked when I parked it" so I'm never without a project. We have an old 8n with a bucket in the bushes that I'll probably work on this summer and will have plenty of questions, and will be sure to post pics. I have been working on some of my uncle's gravelys and just got the commercial 12 running. I also have an old white gt 1855 as my main mower. Yea, thats pretty much it........

·
Senior MTF Poster
13,166 Posts
Welcome Ben, glad to hear you are enjoying the farm and have plenty of good worth while projects to occupy your time rather than following what some of your contemporaries are doing.

Walt Conner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts