My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my brand spanking new X500 trailer, 5x10 4' lift gate would recommend a 6' gate hind sight is 20/20.

ImageUploadedByMyTractorForum Free App1370713891.888055.jpg
ImageUploadedByMyTractorForum Free App1370713902.017537.jpg ImageUploadedByMyTractorForum Free App1370713911.700777.jpg

Sent from the MTF Free App

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I picked it Up last night.

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts
Looks good, now you need the truck to match. lol

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
That's a pretty nice setup all around!

....now, we should do something about that truck! Lol ;)

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks good, now you need the truck to match. lol
:thThumbsU
That's a pretty nice setup all around!

....now, we should do something about that truck! Lol ;)

You're right it should be a chevy!!! It's been a good truck though bought it new in 2001..
:thThumbsU

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Nice trailer 396. Did you buy it already painted green or did you order it that way?

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice trailer 396. Did you buy it already painted green or did you order it that way?
Here's the story behind this trailer, last Sat I went on a trailer hunt and found a 4x10 in this very same model. Well I asked the dealer if he had any more coming in,in a 5x10 he said yes Tues it's black though "I said that's fine" well we get a call from him Tues and he says it is built with the angle iron on the top but I'll knock off a $100. Or he can have his guy build another one and I can get it in JD green if I want..Hmmmm so I tell the guy ok make me a new one with the 2x2 square tubing on top(very solid) and I ordered it in black!! Well my wife razzed me and I called the guy back and ordered it in JD green, no answer so I left a message on his phone and I had my wife call him in the morning(Wed) to confirm the color, well he beat my wife to the call and had placed the color in JD green. I am really glad I chose JD green it stands out big time IMO.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
367 Posts
Nice Trailer and X500 looks sharp too with all your mods. Those trailers are nice. I just bought a different 16' tandem utility/car trailer with ramps to haul my herd on.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice Trailer and X500 looks sharp too with all your mods. Those trailers are nice. I just bought a different 16' tandem utility/car trailer with ramps to haul my herd on.
:thanku: (16' tandem sweet) I really enjoy this one plus the led lights all around are real nice..

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Got Grass?
1,292 Posts
The wheels are pretty sharp also. Love the green!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts