My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy to all... First, I must say that this forum is wonderful!

My name is Rich, and I live in Titusville, FL near the Kennedy Space Center. Needless to say, I pretty much mow year-round. I joined a few months ago when I received my Husqvarna YTH23V48 but have not really had a chance, until now, to really delve into this forum. This place has quite impressive information contained within and I probably should have come here for a few "issues" I have had in the past few months, instead of trying to figure them out myself (and gaining some more grey hair in the meantime).

My equipment list:
~Husqvarna YTH23V48 with the Triple Bagger (hard containers) and a (slightly modified) John Deere double front bumper. I got the bagger system for only $75. (slightly used) and the bumper from Home Depot for only $19. (new, returned item), which is why it was worth the modification; but it does fit my tractor fine. I also have an Ag-Pro 48" aerator/spreader for the spring prep. I have a Husqvarna 125B blower, Echo PE-260 edger and an Echo SRM-210SB trimmer as well, for the days that I feel like doing a "nice" job on the lawn.

I plan to post some photos next time I wash/wax her, which should be soon.

I look forward to contributing to the forum and getting to know Y'all...
:thThumbsU

·
Administrator
21,835 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Rich. Nice to have you as a member. Not much else to say, sounds like you are fairly familiar with MTF already. Just let us know if you have any questions.

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,686 Posts
:MTF_wel2:Rich,we are glad you are here.Enjoy the Husky forums.:thThumbsU

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.