My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Please help what kind of mower is this its got a onan engine tags are missing any help would be appreciated

·
2,873 Posts
Hello and welcomd to MTF....can you post a picture?...easy to do....just reply to this...you will see a few icons at bottom left.....the first one is a paperclip......the 4th one is a "insert image" link...click on that...then click on the dialogue box that opens...find the picture you want to post ( make sure it is not too large a file) ..open it and it will appear...then click on "post reply"...if you can't do that ...try to at least describe what you are trying to identify...those Onans are on a lot of different stuff

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello and welcomd to MTF....can you post a picture?...easy to do....just reply to this...you will see a few icons at bottom left.....the firstoneis a paperclip......the 4th one is a "insert image" link...click on that...then click on the dialogue box that opens...find the picture you want to post ( make sure it is not too large a file) ..open it and it will appear...then click on "post reply"...if you can't do that ...try to at least describe what you are trying to identify...those Onans are on a lot of different stuff

·
Administrator
5,039 Posts
From the picture, it is a Zero Turn mower. I take it there is a cutting deck out in front of those tires? A side shot would be usefull if you have one.

I am moving this to the Zero Turn section, someone there will likely be able to ID it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts