My Tractor Forum banner

New Holland TN65D Red Dash Light Flickering

636 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  cesolo
There is a red warning light on the dash of my brother's TN65D. It's upper left of center and it looks like a ! surrounded by a circle with ( ) on the outsides of the circle. I can't find any info on what that light means and why it would flicker. I can't find a copy of the owner's manual online. I can't even find a picture of the dash panel online. Any help figuring out what's causing this would be appreciated.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Check this site out. About one page down in this article, you will find the symbols used by NH, what they refer to and what to do if they come on.

These might have changed over the years, but maybe you can recognize which one looks like your brother's flickering light and go from there.

Thanks, but that didn't help. None of the symbols matched. The TN65D is a compact tractor and I think that article was about larger ag tractors.
Check this site out. About one page down in this article, you will find the symbols used by NH, what they refer to and what to do if they come on.

These might have changed over the years, but maybe you can recognize which one looks like your brother's flickering light and go from there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.