My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! My father in law is looking to purchase a tractor soon, something with a cab/heat/air. We came across a New Holland T4.75. Its a 2013 model with like 885hrs. It has a 655TL loader on it. Neither one of us have been around New Hollands much, so just looking for a little insight into this particular model. Anything special we should look for if we go look at it? Any major pro's/con's regarding this model.

We would mainly be using it to feed round bales in the winter, pick up round bales out of the field in the summer. How's this particular model handle a big bale?

In the summer months we would also be using it to mow pasture. How big of a mower do you think this particular model could handle?

Thanks so much for any insight that can be provided!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hello all! My father in law is looking to purchase a tractor soon, something with a cab/heat/air. We came across a New Holland T4.75. Its a 2013 model with like 885hrs. It has a 655TL loader on it. Neither one of us have been around New Hollands much, so just looking for a little insight into this particular model. Anything special we should look for if we go look at it? Any major pro's/con's regarding this model.

We would mainly be using it to feed round bales in the winter, pick up round bales out of the field in the summer. How's this particular model handle a big bale?

In the summer months we would also be using it to mow pasture. How big of a mower do you think this particular model could handle?

Thanks so much for any insight that can be provided!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Just signed on after months of not checking in....you may have already got the 4.75 but I’ll give you my .02 anyway. I think it should do what ever you need it to do. I’ve got a 2015 4.85 and it’s great. I use it for large scale rototilling and mowing, pulling a Howard 80 inch tiller and an 88 inch Vrisimo flail mower. Your 2013 75 hp model probably has more power than a later model 95 hp model with all the smog stuff on it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts