My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a New Holland s-8 hydrostatic tractor last week and am thinking of restoring it. It does not have a engne, so I need to know what make and hp engine belongs in it. It would be nice to see some pictures if anyone has any. Also does any one know where I could find parts or decals. I just like the looks of this little tractor, and have not seen any of these before. Thanks Phil

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are some more pictures. I have an old briggs 8 horse engine, but it has the large starter/ generator on it. I would imagine that it would be too old to look right on this tractor. Thanks Phil

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Phil,
Have you done anything with that New Holland S-8? I have one just like it and I need a part. Would you sell yours or are you interested in buying mine?
The part I need is a vertical jackshaft that has a belt from the engine and another belt to the deck. Mine is totally complete and in very good condition (except for the broken jackshaft).
I am in Ashland, Ohio
Art

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Greetings Phil . I would guess it had a 8hp originally . I have a s-12 with a 12 hp kohler . I have a complete 15hp kohler command in good running condition if you think that would fit ....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts