My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I'm new here from eastern panhandle of West Virginia. I'm a David Bradley collector. I have all sorts of tractors and attachment. Here are some photos of most of my running tractors.

I have the following models: 51, 60, 61, 62, 83, 97, 100, 112, 121, 134, 135, 139, 143
and for attachments: plow, disk, spike harrow, cultivator, harrow packer, adjustable foot, planter, roller, air compressor, cordwood saw, brush and tree saw, tri cut, weed cutter, reel mower, cutter bar, snow blower, snow plow, tiller, hauling cart

I think thats it, lol.

I also have a pre war sears handiman on steel, and also some post war david bradley handimans.

Everett

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Welcome. You certainly have a good collection. I like the saw attachment.

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :Welcome1: That's some nice iron you have there! :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
Everettwv

Be sure and check out our Lawn and Garden Tractors By Brand / 2-Wheeled Tractors Forum here:
http://www.mytractorforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=199

:MTF_wel2: We are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts