My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. My wife and I bought a house with 9 acres and I would like to do some research before buying a compact tractor. Hopefully this site suits me well.

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,686 Posts
:MTF_wel2: We are glad you are here.:thThumbsU

·
10K and Climbin!
12,589 Posts
:Welcome1: sierradmax! :MTF_wel2:

GMC owner?? http://www.mytractorforum.com/showthread.php?t=115111

It depends mainly on how much $$ you have left after buying the new spread.. Used machines are available for less cash but you may have to pony up more to get them usable. Kubota's seem to be the common choice for newbies (less cash) but parts are pricey.. :goodl: in your search..:trink40:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I have an 08 GMC 2500HD. We actually bought the house in 2010. I used an ATV to work around the yard and plow during the 2010-2011 season but it just didn't cut it. ATV is now up for sale and will be the down payment on either a BX or a 1 series with mower and snowblower attachment (for now).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.