My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My name is Grant. New to posting on this site. I have found a ton of information on this site. Now that I have had my JD2305 for about 50 hours i have learned some stuff of my own. Hopefully I can help someone out that had the same problem I did. Not that I had many with the JD. I am from Northern Arizona. Anyone else here from AZ?

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
:Welcome1: and enjoy the forum. slkpk

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
:Welcome1:

If you are at 50 hours, you can get your hands dirty and do the 50 hour service on the 2305.:greendr:

·
Great Site Good People
6,656 Posts
Grant, welcome to MTF! There is a good stiky for the 50 hour service if you have not already performed this sevice yet.:fing32:

·
Banned
12,901 Posts
Welcome to MTF.. Was good chatting with you last night in the chat room... There is a bunch of really good guys here.. If ya have any questions that you can't figure out ask away..

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone! I actually took it in for the 50 hour because I was having hydraulic issues. Turns out that there was dirt in the spindle valve. Thinking that it must have been in there from the factory cause I never messed with the hydros.

·
9K+ Poster
12,161 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :Welcome1: What spindle valve are you referring to?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The guy said it was a spindle valve in the housing that the controll linkage hooks into for the FEL. Said the dirt would not let the valve close all the way causing the bucket to drift.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts