My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
My name is Carpenter Mark and I'm in CT. I'm a bit of a newbie to tractors as even though I've owned one for 8 years, it's just recently that I've begun to use it for more than around the house. Like my name says, I'm a career carpenter of 36 years. I went back to school at 50 to update my knowledge and skills (mostly computers and CAD) to stay abreast of the industry. Lately, I've found myself doing more and more property management for folks who's homes I've worked on, hence, I'm using my tractor more and more for work and could use advice on how to use it efficiently, what attachments are good to have, etc.
My tractor is a Kubota B7500 with a loader, a Woods 6500 backhoe on an undermount frame and I have a 5' york rake and a 4' grading blade for the 3 point. I originally bought it to work around my property and got the compact because of it's smaller footprint and turning radius as I'm on the side of a hill. Lately I'm beginning to think about getting something larger, but we have to see how the economy goes.
Anyway, I found the site while looking for three point linkage(another story) and am glad to be here.

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
Carpenter Mark

I'm glad you found us on the net. :Welcome1: we are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
Weclcome from another Ct'er.
Where'bouts you located. I'm always looking for a good carpenter to do stuff on my house. You do windows, floors etc.?

MU

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :Welcome1:

·
ADMINISTRATOR
15,688 Posts
:Welcome1: Carpenter Mark!

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you.

·
Anything With Wheels
9,834 Posts
Howdy Mark! Glad you found us. Looks like you've been around tractors for a while...yours anyway. We'd like to see some pics of it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts