My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,951 Posts

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
:MTF_wel: Randy. Nice setup you have there and everything looks to be in great condition. Enjoy using it when you get snow. :fing32:

·
Premium Member
8,196 Posts
Welcome Randy!

·
Bring on old man winter.
670 Posts
:MTF_wel: Randy. Great looking X475 you have there. Enjoy the ride.

·
Super Moderator
17,719 Posts
Your tractor will handle snow any just about anything you can think of. While I don't Have a X475 I do have a X485 and Just to show you how versatile your X475 can be

and if you think you can't use a 45 loader on your AWS it can be done very easily:thThumbsU

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Poeny, how do you like your chute mod? Should I do it to my 47 blower?
It was great last year and should be better this year and for ever but I will need some snow to really test the updates. No snow so far this year here...

I guess the value of the modification depends on your property and how you blow the snow.

Let me know if you have any questions but please post them in that thread to keep it all together. http://www.mytractorforum.com/showthread.php?t=163718
:thThumbsU

·
3K & Yet So Little to Say
3,341 Posts
Welcome, and :thanku: for the pics of your nice machine. My brain wants to tell me there would be a huge learning curve with an AWS, especially while blowing snow. But those who have them love them, so I'm pretty sure, it's just me. :D

Enjoy!:fing32:

·
USMC
19,144 Posts
:MTF_wel: and enjoy that fine looking X. slkpk

1 - 20 of 26 Posts