My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's it going? New guy, 30, and in the Northern Virginia area.

If all goes well--we'll need to be tractor shopping soon for a home/piece of property we're hoping to get. Looking forward to learning what I can and, hopefully in the future, sharing what I know (which isn't much right now). I'm mechanically inclined (not a mechanic but know enough to be dangerous and enjoy learning) and don't plan ono shying away from doing what is needed to keep it running.

Looking forward to things aroune here, talk to you soon!

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad you joined us.

·
9K+ Poster
12,162 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :Welcome1:

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
BetterOnTwo

:MTF_wel2: we are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
:Welcome1: BetterOnTwo, Sounds like you'll fit right in. Most here are mechanically inclined and very good at problem solving. Unfortunately I'm not one, but hey if it weren't for folks like me there wouldn't be anyone to appreciate you guys ! :thThumbsU

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,318 Posts
:Welcome1:

Welcome to the forum.

You have found a great place where members love to help new members spend their money on new machines. :sidelaugh

Trust me, you'll enjoy it.:biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
:MTF_wel2::Welcome1::MTF_wel2:

·
Super Moderator
17,205 Posts
Welcome from 'central Virginia"!!
:Welcome1:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts