·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a John deere GT242 a Ford NAA and a 9N

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
wolfie, sounds like you got some nice machines there, good to have you aboard here with us and enjoy the forums :).

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wolfie, sounds like you got some nice machines there, good to have you aboard here with us and enjoy the forums :).
Thanks for the welcome. They all usedto be great... but at the moment none are running... the 9N has been sitting for 10 years or so and the rear wheels rusted off. the NAA is not makinf spark but turns pver good. and today the GT242 quit running. it's been doing this for awhile now... it will run for awhile and then quit when it gets hot. I thought it was the igniter so I changed that but it's still doing it... now it won't start at all.

any idea why can't get into the John deere Forum?

thanks,
Jon

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
Jon, sorry to hear about the issues you are having, the good folks here will try to help you out with any questions you have :fing32:.

Now, yes, on getting into the forums, you should be fully validated in approx. 22 minutes from now, the site updates every hour at 25 minutes past the hour, sorry for the process to go through but it's a necessary evil to keep spammers out of here, hang in there, won't be long :).

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The issues are nothing that a little money won't cure... only thing is, these days everyone is a little short on funds... I plan to fix them when I can.

I figured the reason I couldn't get into the JD forum was that I was jumping the gun a bit:)

thanks,
Jon

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts