My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
John Deere Nut
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wrote a short post in the new members section. Long time lurker of the forums, signed up today.

This is my tractor inspired by a few members here like dudeman and POENY.

Still a work in progress need to add the acutator like lost in wisconsin has done.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Wow! Nice machine! Do you have some sort of wheel spacers on the rear tires to make them so wide, or am I looking at it wrong? Welcome to the forum

·
322 jd. with loader
386 Posts
Very nice set-up you have there .
also like that hoist you have there , what is on it ?

·
John Deere Nut
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow! Nice machine! Do you have some sort of wheel spacers on the rear tires to make them so wide, or am I looking at it wrong? Welcome to the forum
Well I ordered a set of HDAPs from a Carlisle dealer and a set of rims from my JD dealer. The rear rims for some reason are different than my turf rim/tire combo. I don't mind the rears being wide for snow blowing :thThumbsU

·
Deceased as of 06 February 2021
2,076 Posts
Welcome to the forum! As I'm sitting here in Tennessee after having spent 42 years in Minnesota, I don't envy your need for the cab! I'm betting that bad boy will, indeed, move snow. Is that Vitalis on the rear window?

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Very nice setup you have there from a fellow Canadian. That is one very able snow moving machine. :fing32:

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Wow, that is a great looking snow fighting machine! Congrats and welcome to the forum!

You should get a chance to test it all out soon I would think. Please let us know how you make out.

:thanku:for the pics too:trink39::thThumbsU

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.