My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning folks, I've had a Massey GC2310 for a couple of years now and it far exceeds my expectations for a small backhoe. I look forward to being a part of the knowledge and experience here on the site and hope that I might be able to contribute as well. Unfortunately I did break my machine this past weekend; hopefully it’s not to big of a problem. I will post back with how the repairs are coming along.

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Welcome to MTF. Glad you joined us.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have had a couple of good responses from others on the site so I’ll be checking this afternoon when I get home. D-Dogg I am from Luray but work in the Fairfax area.

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
Lowryder

Be sure and check out our CUT Tractors by Brand/Massey Ferguson Forum here:
http://www.mytractorforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57
:MTF_wel2: We are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
:MTF_wel2: Lowryder ! , nice to have you aboard here and best of luck in the repair on the Massey :fing32: .

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
:Welcome1:

You've found one of the best forums on the net. We have a great bunch of guys here with lots of different knowledge and expertise.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Ok another Virginian better watch out we're taken over (hahaha) just kidding
Doug

·
16,490 Posts
Here's from another Virginian!! Register for the state in Ken's map....

WELCOME aboard!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts