My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New guy from VA w/ ?'s about a '67 Suburban 10

I found this site while searching for info on a Sears Suburban 10. There is an amazing amount of info on here. Hopefully I can get some answers to questions I have, and maybe help somebody out in the future.

Thanks,

Ron

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts
Glad you joined!
:wwp: If you need easy Picture help
Be sure to Register for Your State!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I found a 1967 Suburban 10 on CL for $275. It has a 3 pt. hitch and front blade/snowplow. From the pictures it doesn't appear as though he has the mule drive for it. The pics also don't show the top middle threaded bar for the 3 pt. Are these parts hard to find? The ad says the engine smokes but runs fine and he needs to sell. How does the price sound as a starting point?

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ron

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,275 Posts

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,275 Posts
$275 isn't bad if it's running with a plow and 3 point. the 3 point parts are usually available on Ebay all the time, if the motor is smoking it may need a rebuild- If it has a Tekumseh it will be pricey.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GT_80,
Thanks for the input. I'm guessing the engine is original, I haven't looked at it yet. I suppose it just depends on how bad it's smoking. If it has the HH100 I see that some parts, piston rings and gasket kits, are still available. What about the mule drive? Hard to find? I see a couple of mower decks on ebay. A mower set up is something i would definitely be interested in.

gburnett,
I'm in Gloucester.

Thanks for the replies,

Ron

1 - 7 of 7 Posts