My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello From Southern Ohio,
Allthough you may not know it, thanks for helping me. The information I recived from you all in the forums helped me choose to purchase a new 2010JD X748SE.

Here are a couple photo's I took after delivery of my new JD. You may see some stray grass clippings; I couldnt resist taking it for "test mow" before I snapped the pictures. ;-)
I really debated getting the 4WS (X749) But after test driving a 749 the little bit of manueverability I would have gained was negligable. The 748 is very manueverable and easy to navigate through tough areas.

I also popped for a 54 blade& Hitch, so we are now assured of getting no snow this winter in Southern Ohio. :thThumbsU

Cheers!

:greendr:

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
Welcome Pixl8tr, nice to have you with us and :thanku: for becoming a site supporter right off the bat :fing32:.

Thats one fine looking machine you got there and the pics are appreciated, hope it serves you well for years to come :trink40:.

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
:MTF_wel: and a great choice:fing32: slkpk

·
Registered
289 Posts
Very, VERY nice tractor!!! :greendr: Yea I am not big on the 4ws idea either. It is amazing how sharp these machines already.

And I like your pictures even though the HDR is a bit much. It is hard to use it and make it look realistic...

:trink39:

·
Bring on old man winter.
670 Posts
:MTF_wel:

And I like your pictures even though the HDR is a bit much. It is hard to use it and make it look realistic
I think the pics look kinda cool that way. Something a little different. :thThumbsU Nice ride Pixl8tr, enjoy it.

·
9K+ Poster
12,161 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :Welcome1: Congrats on your new purchase! :thThumbsU

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All,
Thanks for the Welcome !
Yeah I took the pictures in HDR. I am trying to get some practice with that method and, I also figured you probably have seen photos of essentially the same tractor 100's times. I tried to give it a new spin. ;-)

We are in the middle of a month without much rain here - the grass/weeds are mostly dormant. So I only have 1 hour on the Rig. Praying for rain.

Has anyone used the scoop attachment for the 54 blade? My JD dealer has never sold one, and I have had hard time finding any user experinces with it. It seems overkill to get a Johhny Bucket when I allready have 80% of whats needed.

Cheers,
Mike aka Pixl8tr:trink39:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts