My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself. I am Lyle Wood from Muskegon, Michigan. I own a Minneapolis Moline 4 Star tractor, and 4 Case/Ingersoll garden tractors with various implements. Am just finishing a new 24 x 32 pole barn to house all of these. (I would have liked it to be bigger, but my township says that is as big as I can make it, since I have ONLY 15 acres, and zoned R2 Residential ! )

Vocationally, I am a professional registered piano technician, in business for 31 years.

Anyway, greetings to all. No need to respond to my intro post. I understand this is a large forum and not possible to respond to every new person. I'm just glad to be able to lurk, and maybe I will post something now and then.

Thanks.
- LW

·
Banned
1,500 Posts
We respond to everyone, even if they happen to be (cough, cough) a Pianee Tech. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Welcome to the forum. You can expect more greetings and a bunch of demands for photos. I'm just warning you..:trink40:

·
close enuff works for me
3,121 Posts
Welcome to the forum, mostly mess around with deere, but am peicing a case 444 back together..... it was a 100 dollar basket case...... can't resist a good deal.......:banghead3

·
Registered
790 Posts
Welcome Lyle! Great to see another Michigan Ingersoll owner join in. I purchased my first (and so far only) Ingy a year ago this last spring and this forum has been a great source of information.

I will spare you the obvious pun regarding your skills at tuning your Ingy tractors.

JN

1 - 10 of 10 Posts