My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I have many many times watching overall this forum and get some brilliant ideas! Thanks for those already :) I live in finland. I mean that sorry my bad english. And I register now because I found some things about Dahlco 3000 -vehicle. That is very interesting vehicle for me. I found modification for that on internet (Dahlco 490-plans.)

ps. I'm looking for plans for that ;) I want beat snow some other way than Fiskars snowshowel and pusher...I mean that!

·
Administrator
21,335 Posts
Hello, apusahis, and welcome! Nice to have you as a member on our forum.

Your English is just fine. If we don't understand what you post, we'll just ask for an explanation. Not a problem at all.

Enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Fancy that Sir you and I register on the same day. I don't have any Finn equipment but I have been a fan of Finn rifles for a long time. I hope you find what you are looking for.

·
Super Moderator
33,751 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Can't say I've ever heard of your brand but I'm sure other members on here have and can assist you in developing a solution to your snow problem!

·
10K and Climbin!
12,355 Posts
:MTF_wel2:apusahis from across the big pond! :howdy:

No apologies for the bad english needed- Just accept my apologies for my bad typing on this old computer!:sorry1:

Post some pictures of your Dahlco 3000 for us to see if you can.. :wwp:

Here's how: http://www.mytractorforum.com/showthread.php?t=77144

Enjoy MTF!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to everyone! You're very kind to welcome me. I will show my dahlco 3000 project when I get started. I just yesterday printed those plans. I have saved my computer many and more many pics for here about different solutions how-to-do something! Thanks for those who shows that.

And here is fiskars. I don't know proper english name for that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts