My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I live in a small town in Arizona. I am 35 while my wife is 36. Our names is Travis and Rheonna. We both drive Ford F150s. We are living out of a 40 foot fifth wheel travel trailer currently by ourselves. We just move from California got tired of all the laws and plus the economy hit us hard. Luckly I had two paid off trucks. We are trying to build a house now. I am an Forest Ranger. My wife is a police officer. We both are getting paid good. We decided to start building and need a tractor and another bigger truck. The only thing we need some help chossing what we want. I know how to run a tractor and build I was raised on a ranch out here in arizona. I went to California to graduate college. I also moved back here because I am closer to family. I am trying to get a truck that can haul the tractor and building materials and my travel trailer (not all at once). We go to California alot visting my wife's family. The truck we are wanting is going to have to be luxurious and yet big. My wife isn't affraid to get down and dirty and do things. We have two horses (my throughbred as I am 6' 6" and my wife's arabian because my wife is only 5' 9"), three dogs (a , a miniture pinscher, and Chiuwawa which the min pin and the chiuwawa goes every where but to work with us. Those two dogs like to try and take up the whole back seats of our crew cab trucks. We also have one cat and 4 chickens.
Trav and Rheonna

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,772 Posts
:MTF_wel2: Travis & Rheonna, pleased to have you aboard here with us and best wishes in your quest, the folks here will certainly help with any questions you may have where they can :rauch10:.

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,686 Posts
Welcome to MTF

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.