My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Ryan. I recently bought a house in Western Washington that has a good bit of acreage. I have been looking for a classic tractor preferable a 8 or 9n to be my first "old reliable" I found a tractor online and figured I am a member of a forum for every other hobby in my life why not tractors. I did some searching and came across this one. It looks great and the members seem VERY knowledgeable which is just what I need. Anyway whether I get the tractor I'm interested in now or something down the road I hope to be a contributing member of this forum.

Thanks for having me

Ryan

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I tried to make a post in the International Harvester section but I guess I don't have privileges to that yet. Anyway I am looking to pick up a 1947 International Harvester. Its a runner that needs a little tinkering. I've worked on 8 & 9N's and think I could figure this one out. My only questions are is it easy to attach a PTO driven brush hog to this. I would also like to attach a plow for tilling fields but thats later down the road. What do you guys think?

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts