My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Every body I did this once but posted it in the wrong place! sorry lol Well to start I have tons of Q,s maybe some of you could help me with.

Right now I am restoring a 1966 JD 110 It seems to be going a lil slow but good it is all apart and most of it is in Primer.

I also have a 1978 JD 111 Its my current mower.

Now My problem. I went to look at a 110 that had wheel weights I wanted. The guy was selling it for $100 I bought it cause I seen it was white. The hood and seat were changed, and it was painted green. The ser# is T0641 142050M. Does anyone have any info for me? Thanks Dan

·
I'll never get to 10,000
5,185 Posts
If it is a patio GT, it must be a '69. The '70 & '71s had the T0642M, T0648M codes.
For $100 bucks I would get it. The weights alone go for almost that.
Check out WFM site. Much info there and very knowledgable people.
http://www.weekendfreedommachines.com/

By the way......:MTF_wel2: and yeah....:wwp:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If it is a patio GT, it must be a '69. The '70 & '71s had the T0642M, T0648M codes.
For $100 bucks I would get it. The weights alone go for almost that.
Check out WFM site. Much info there and very knowledgable people.
http://www.weekendfreedommachines.com/

By the way......:MTF_wel2: and yeah....:wwp:
Thanks They Had alot of info!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
:Welcome1:

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure that someone here will be able to help you out.

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
Dan

I moved this thread here to the John Deere Forum so you would get better coverage for your questions. Glad you found us on the net. :MTF_wel2: We are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :MTF_wel2:

·
Registered
590 Posts
:MTF_wel2: hello there neighbor! i'm not far away, i'm in latrobe, right outside of greensburg

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Welcome to MTF!!! We have a lotta fun here and learn a bunch at the same time!:bannana:
Good Luck!
dave

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Dan,

Welcome aboard. Sounds like you made a good score on that 110 with wheel weights for 100 bucks...!

Again :MTF_wel: glad to have ya and remember :wwp:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts