My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I've visited MyTractorForum several times looking for information on older Sears garden tractors and attachments. I decided I would become a member so I can post questions.

Doug

·
Registered
189 Posts
Welcome on board!!! Theres a few of us on here from Ohio.....did you make it up to the Findlay show this weekend? I had one guy tell me there was 900 GT's up there. We went spent most of the day there. Not many Sears but there was a lot to look at.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I bought a book at TSC that lists shows buy state. The next one around here I think is Georgetown. It's a Massey Ferguson show,then theres one in Trenton the first weekend in Sept. I think. They will be featuring Sears at that show. :thThumbsU

·
Registered
617 Posts
Hello everyone,

I've visited MyTractorForum several times looking for information on older Sears garden tractors and attachments. I decided I would become a member so I can post questions.

Doug
Rooster,

Welcome and ask away. Lots of folks here have lots of knowledge they are eager to share.

If you add your equipment specifics to your signature (you can set that up in your user profile), you won't have to repeat it--it will appear at the end of every message you post (see below for a sample)--and everyone will know which equipment you're talking about.

:MTF_wel2:

·
Tractor hoarder/collector
2,456 Posts
Yep Toby is right!!! Sept 4th and 5th!!!!! Trenton Ohio at the Chrisholm Historic Farm Stead...Its a metro park......if you need more info on that show just shoot me a message as I bring most of the garden tractors down their(hehe i talked them it to featuring Sears lawn and garden)....Rooster, where at in Ohio are you?, PS that book toby is talking about is the "show directory book"...every club that pays to list their show in that book is in their...best place to find all the shows!!!! Theirs one in Portland Indiana coming up sometime, and one in Wapakoneta Ohio sometime soon too(maybe toby can help with them dates, my book is MIA for the second month)......

·
Registered
304 Posts
Another Ohio person... Miami County here!

·
Tractor hoarder/collector
2,456 Posts
OH mac garage ur close to me!! i live in preble and used to go the poor farmers up their in Miami county to pull my garden tractors!!!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Highland county here!! Down south from you all......I'd give ya the show dates but the book is out in the truck right now. Portland if I remember correctly is around the 27 of this month.

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
Yea, been around since the beginning of the site, it's held my attention and interest ever since, lots of good folks on here and it's quite active :).

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,275 Posts
:MTF_wel: Glad to see another sears guy on here! make yourself at home!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts