My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1986 Ariens GT19 & 2004 Yardman
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone!!! The name is Steve and I have been browsing the forum a while and decided it was about time I put myself on here to enjoy the tractor family group. I have 2 tractors, 1 ride on lawn mower from cub cadet and 1 1985 Ariens GT19. (Currently not running though) I have been working on the Ariens and done just a little on the cub cadet. Learning the intricacies of both of these has been overwhelming and at times I just have to walk away. I have done alot of work on the ariens over the winter and i want to update people just in case it helps someone else.

·
Premium Member
10,074 Posts
I thought I was Steve from Mass! Just kidding, WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

Reactions: gtunney

·
ADMINISTRATOR
16,384 Posts
Welcome to MTF, Steve.

·
Super Moderator
12,990 Posts
Welcome to MTF, Steve! We're glad you decided to join up. Sometimes it's good to step back and rethink things when something doesn't go right the first time.

·
Premium Member
11,848 Posts
Welcome to MTF!

I also live in MA, despite my screen name (lived in RI at the time I started using that)...

Mike

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Welcome from North Central Mass!!

·
Administrator
12,954 Posts
Welcome to MTF, Steve, good to have another MA guy around here. 🍻

·
Jerk of all trades
503 Posts
Welcome aboard Steve ..leave your wallet @ home, you tend to spend too much being a member ... ;)

·
Super Moderator
37,977 Posts
Welcome to MTF Steve! Lots of info here and great members to help and share with, enjoy the site! Here is some site navigation assistance in case you need it:

·
Registered
1986 Ariens GT19 & 2004 Yardman
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome to MTF Steve! Lots of info here and great members to help and share with, enjoy the site!
I thank you for the information and the help. Hopefully my brain can not only be expanded through you all, but maybe just maybe I might be able to help...........Don't know if that could happen but I'm always willing to help and figure stuff out. Once again thank you.

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
Welcome Steve! From another northern-MA member.

·
Premium Member
11,848 Posts
The More mass guys the better!! Atleast we would only be a "short" drive to help each other out!
Didn't there used to be local chapters that would get together occasionally? I vaguely remember seeing that many years ago when I originally joined the site.

Covid not withstanding, would be fun to meet up at some point. We don't have plow days (that I'm aware of) like they do in other parts of the country. I'd volunteer my garden, but it's only 30x30 feet...

Mike

Reactions: Rianchant
1 - 20 of 26 Posts