My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I live in central Maine and enjoy tractors of all sizes and makes. I currently have a Kubota L3010 plus a JD 425 and JD 318. This is a great site with lots of information. Thanks to the administrators for their time and effort to keep it running.

Bryan

·
9K+ Poster
12,162 Posts
Bryan,

Welcome to the forum! :Welcome1: Sounds like you have a nice stable of tractors! :)

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Welcome.Glad to have you.

·
Retired MTF Admin
26,575 Posts
Hello everyone,

I live in central Maine and enjoy tractors of all sizes and makes. I currently have a Kubota L3010 plus a JD 425 and JD 318. This is a great site with lots of information. Thanks to the administrators for their time and effort to keep it running.

Bryan
:MTF_wel2:

Thanks for the kind words!! (Did simple_john pay you to say that? :biglaugh:)

Enjoy the Site..

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
:MTF_wel2:

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
Bryan

:MTF_wel2: we are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
:MTF_wel2: Nice to see a Maine-iac and fellow New Englander! I know,.... I'm a Mass - Hole. :sidelaugh :duh:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. If anyone needs any help in the Lewiston/Auburn area anytime give me a shout I always have time to give a helping hand. I'm not a mechanic by all means, but I sure can tear something apart pretty good.

Bryan

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,318 Posts
:Welcome1:

Welcome to the forum.

Don't forget, :wwp:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts