My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Repair Shop Owner
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know if this is the right area for this post but I didn't know where else to put it. I just started a new forum for Garden Tractor Pulling and want to invite new members over to check it out.
Remember this forum was just started and if you want to be a Modarator and help make the forum a place to talk about building, maintaining and anything to do with the sport of tractor pulling come on in and join and send me a PM. :thanku: :greendr:

·
Repair Shop Owner
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry just trying to get some traffic. I have been on the pulling forum and there a bunch of good peaple there.

·
Registered
140 Posts
What about us NON-garden tractor folk who want information about setting up a tractor for pulling? Anything for us 'big guys'?

·
Super Moderator
31,899 Posts
What about us NON-garden tractor folk who want information about setting up a tractor for pulling? Anything for us 'big guys'?
Feel free to post in the same board. We may make a board for the big boys also, but we are kinda holding back to see what the trafic will be. I there is a big call for it, we may see it, but till then we have grouped them all together.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts