My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Once was a Super Member
13,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beanzawave is the name of this brand new USB-powered gadget from the American food company Heinz. It is the world’s smallest, portable microwave oven.

This small but hot device, measuring 7.4(H) x 6.2(W) x 5.9(D) inches, is still only a prototype the technology required to make it into a real product exists. The price will be around $160 if Heinz ever does decide to make this USB microwave oven into something that you can buy.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
how would these things ever suck enough power, a full size microwave uses 1500w, a microwave of that size would use almost 200 watts at 115v, most laptops only supply 90 to the computer at 5 or 12 v, a crazy gaming desktop would have trouble supplying that much power. cause you'd have to convert it up to 115 v again, which would require almost 2000w continous it doesn't even make sense.

·
Just passing through
8,419 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts

·
Administrator - We’re all friends here
14,543 Posts
Being electronic, it has one other great feature. When you run out of beans it produces the aroma of freshly digested beans. :thSick:
:sidelaugh :sidelaugh :sidelaugh :sidelaugh :sidelaugh

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
I just can't figure out the obsession with trying to power everything with a USB port now. It's as if people are just trying to find ways to blow up the power supplies in their computers now. :(

·
Premium Member
5,400 Posts
It's all about recycling...

Electricity=Microwave=beans=methane gas

1 - 14 of 14 Posts