My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of weeks ago I saw a local classified ad giving away a Springer Spaniel. The ad said she is two years old and AKC registered. Little flags starting waving in my head wondering what was wrong, but I called and went to see her.

I arrived to find a 14 month old liver and white female pup. She was a bit high strung, but what Springer isn't? The owner was in his mid 60's and said he just couldn't keep up with her so he said he wanted to see her go to a new home where she could run and be herself.

I decided to take a chance on her and brought her home. She's a great dog and as loyal as the day is long. She has already been spayed and listens rather well. She stays home too without running off. She's found her new home and is a part of the family now.

Here she is:

IMG_3048.jpg

IMG_3052.jpg

IMG_3053.JPG

·
Super Moderator
13,363 Posts
She looks like she will fit right in DJ. Personally Mrs. Beef and I love the name Amelia.

This is our Amelia :) a 40 lb couch potato. Lab/greyhound cross.

Had to wake her up to take this picture. So she has sleepy face.

ImageUploadedByMyTractorForum Free App1370572277.955846.jpg

Sent from the MTF Free App

·
Administrator - We’re all friends here
15,064 Posts
Nice looking dogs guys. Our 15 year old fox terrier passed 11 years ago and my wife has never gotten over it. Now we are doing some traveling so it's not a good time for another pet, but at some point I hope to have another dog.

·
ADMINISTRATOR
15,876 Posts
Beautiful dog, DJ. I like the look of her eye. I wish you both many years of companionship :fing32:

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the kind words guys. I love all the snaps of your dogs too. They are great and are part of the family, whether they are still with us or not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts