My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is a gentelman along my trash route along new columbia highway in New Columbia, he has a huge collection of sears and other tractors there. anyone in the area know this person? is he a forum member i stumbled upon? i never seen anyone outside to stop and ask questions. but i drool everyweek over the machines i can see from the road :bananapow

·
Briggs powered Sears.
2,856 Posts
stop and knock on door or leave ur number never hurts to ask :)

·
Registered
927 Posts
His name is Roger, and he is a great guy, I go there all the time to get parts, we know each other pretty well.

·
Briggs powered Sears.
2,856 Posts
well at theres ur connection :)

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awesome, i just want to stop and look at the stuff, may sound weird to some but i just like to see what people have

·
Registered
927 Posts
No it's not Elwood. This guy is a personal friend of mine, and he doesn't have the internet. I've sold some of his stuff for him with the help of this site. Gburnett a member on here bought an FF/20 off of him through me. Atfigure if you ever wanna swing by and get the tour, I'd be glad to take you over there someday.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No it's not Elwood. This guy is a personal friend of mine, and he doesn't have the internet. I've sold some of his stuff for him with the help of this site. Gburnett a member on here bought an FF/20 off of him through me. Atfigure if you ever wanna swing by and get the tour, I'd be glad to take you over there someday.
i would be up for that after plow days

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We need more info... can you see his stuff from the highway ?
if you come down 15s from I80, take the new columbia exit. at the bottom of the ramp turn right, go past the hotel entrance road and about a mile up he is on the right, you cant miss his place

1 - 12 of 12 Posts