My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a used BX24 a month ago. Tractor, backhoe, front bucket, front snowblower, mid mount PTO installed, back blade, 98 hours, $15,000. I figure not a great deal but I was tired of looking at bad deals. Need a mid mount mower and possible cab. Was told the 50 hour maintenance was done but I will do it over soon. Happy so far. Really wanted the snow blower.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Good luck with the new machine. If the hydraulic and oil filters are white, that means they were changed at the 50 hour schedule. They come from the factory gray. If that's the case, you can get away with only an oil and filter change. Don't forget to lube the hst contol pedal. There's a cut out in the floor mat in front of the rear pedal. This needs to be lubed every 50 hours.

·
Machinery enthusiast
4,257 Posts
Welcome aboard dishow. Sounds like you got a very good deal.
MMM's & blowers come up for sale every now and then. Keep an eye out on these forums and in your local craigslist and even ebay.
One thing to keep in mind, the BX24 has been replaced by the BX25 and new OEM implements that are specific to your model are going to more scarce as production stops on them. I'm pretty sure that the blower & MMM are the same or very similar so that shouldn't be a problem if true, perhaps we'll here from others with more info.
Theres alot of reading here on yoru model also, do a search on this forum and you'll get alot of info.
Dave

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a ripper and thumb that I bought for my BX 25 for sale. Should fit your backhoe if you need one. It was made by Brotek. google it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts