My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished putting the 44 northeastern on the la150. Bought it from Jim's tractor repair out of MN. It sure is a nice piece. Waiting on the chains to come in and finishing up on the weight box that will hold about 150 lbs.

Attachments

·
MTF Tractor Nut
4,431 Posts
Wow, that does look like a nice blower! I'm sure you'll enjoy it once the snow falls!

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
That looks very nice. I look forward to some action pics or video when the snow hits.
:thanku: for sharing pics of your new tool!:trink39:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Nice Berco and LA150. Thanks for the pictures.

·
Premium Member
9,781 Posts
You will love the Berco, and the optional remote chute deflector is a very worthwhile upgrade. Can't wait to see her in action!

·
Another Day in Paradis...
1,862 Posts
It ain't green and yellow, but it's awful purty... Are you sure the K46 tranny will handle 150#? The manual on my X320 call for a max of 2 weights (82#). It would be a shame to FUBAR the tranny...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thank you all for looking....I dont know if I will use all 150lbs. Or maybe I will...mess up the tranny....And get the Tuff Torque K66 upgrade for christmas!!!:trink39:

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
From what I can see of your driveway it should be a piece of cake without all that weight, unless there is a grade we can't see.
Good looking unit !!

·
3K & Yet So Little to Say
3,341 Posts
:thanku: for the pics, those Berco blower look like real solid units. Enjoy!:fing32:

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Nice snowblower, those berco's can really throw some snow!
:ditto::ditto: :fing32:

I like the winter grill cover that you made for your LA150. The 150 pounds of weight should not be a problem, I use to put 165 pounds on my previous LA165 with no problems.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Nice looking snow blower . Good luck and waiting for your report of its operation.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Great choice I just purchased the 48" for my X485. They are a well made unit can't wait for the first snow to try it out. Good luck with your Berco!!!

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Great looking setup now all you need is the Berco Cab to keep the wind and snow off of you. slkpk

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,552 Posts
Great looking blower congrats!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts