My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
sears suburban life saver
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am hoping this web site will help me out. I am alwas intrested in working on lawn mowers and garden tractors. I lost a good grandpa that was into garden tractors. He was alwas coming up with crazy ideas and build all kinds of stuff for his tractor. Well any way I am working on rebuilding a old sears suburbon 12 hp. I also have grandpas old custom 7 that he build it has hydrolic lift frunt blade on it to push snow. He has 3 pt hitch with plow and disc. But last winter the fly wheel and the pully on fly wheel came apart. So its out of service until I find new parts. Well any help you guys can give will be great. I have many parts to sell or trade also.

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well thank you very much for the welcome. I am still trying to figour out how to use this tractor place. I posted a thread about my suburban but I hope I can find it to see if any one replyed to it. I am haven one heack of a time finding parts and info. But with pashionts I will find something. For now I have been just cleaning every thing up on the tractor and hitten the web every chance I git.

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks cat385B I just need to figour out how to post pics before I tear this tractor more apart.

·
Super Moderator
33,649 Posts
timothy welcome to the forum! Great that your grandpa got you started on garden tractors! Good luck fixing yours and his back up! I'm sure some knowledgeable member will come along and respond to your post!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts