My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my sears AG tire kit a couple of weeks ago and got the first draft of my Dozer blade set up around the same time so I figured I'd better test them both out. Enjoy

New ag's finally!

I didn't have a tape measure handy but I'd say I get 12-14in ground clearance and it will lift me up standing on it to. Works awsome

I've got some more pics of me clearing a fence row out I'll post up after work.

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,199 Posts
Nice! wow that blade lifts nice and high!

·
Premium Member
5,708 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here are those action shots, I'd been tossing rocks into the fence row next to my house for about two years and decided to try and push them all up into a pile under a tree. Worked pretty well, I was impressed at what it would push without any additional weight. The pictures didn't turn out the best but you can see the pile at the end, I was able to get it about 4 ft high. Blade works awsome, very strong lift.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep that's them, awsome deal. Hears the part number

·
Premium Member
10,304 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We just moved into town and I've been trying to find reasons to use the Gt. The PO of our house had some light pole buried in the yard and left a pile of gravel in the ground where it was. I realize it's a little overkill but the dozer blade made short work of it. Hey anything for some seat time, that's what I built it for!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks, everything turned out good with my blade set up. Actually better that I had imagined, it was surprising how well the cheap HF winch works. I love the hight I can get, it will come in handy piling snow this year. I'd like to ad a clamshell set up at some point to move material. Hopefully everything withstands the test of time!!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks, made it from an old road sign.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ya it's amazing the difference tires make!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.