My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Has anyone seen ChimChim?
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My Mother kept asking me what I wanted for my Birthday which is coming up in June and I said an ATV or a Supercharger for my Challenger, of course both of those got a massive laugh out loud! (Hey, I tried!) :) So we were out running around today getting some things for her new desk setup at her place and I said "Ok I got it.. I want a new chair and a floor protector!" Done...

I went with a Staples brand "Torrent" chair. Aside from the glaring engineering screw up that caused some fitment issues, it is a solidly made chair with a 5 year warranty on the leather, strut and mechanicals. I also went with a real bamboo floor protector.

Turned out nice I think!

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Nice!! I would't get anything done if I had that chair!

·
Premium Member
5,415 Posts
Nice :fing32: We are in desperate need of a new floor protector.

·
Administrator
21,334 Posts
Interesting looking floor protector. I don't think I've ever seen one like that.

Happy Birthday next month!

·
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Brad,

I hadn't either! It is made of real Bamboo you can get them in two different dimensions and two different finishes (natural blonde and mocha). They are fabric backed so the slats can actually roll up. They say it should only be used on commercial carpet (up to 1/4") my berber is super short and hard so it seems to be working well thus far.

Thanks for the early Happy B Day :)

·
6 Posts
I really like that floor protector, too!

Funny on the Challenger supercharger story... My wife recently asked what i wanted for my birthday and I said a supercharger for my 300. She didn't object because of price, but only because she didn't know what it was, and eventually laughed when I showed her what it was and how much it would cost! lol

·
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bruin,

My Momma knows what it is and she know's I am patiently waiting for Edelbrock to officially release the kit for the 6.4, then it's ON like Donkey Kong! :)

The floor protector does look neat, but it already has a scratch in it! It hasn't cracked or anything, it's holding up in that respect but one wheel did put a mark in the finish. Oh well! That's what it's there for!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts