My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
: ordered a new 825 i GATOR, Olive and black. Anticipated delivery date, October 13, 2010.

Any comments? Necessary accessories?

Second request for comments?

THX,

:dancingpa:eek::dancingpaI

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Congrats on the new toy I mean tool. One add one I would get would be a winch.

·
Super Moderator
32,705 Posts
So let's see, you go to PA in the wintertime and Georgia in the summertime? Hmmmm........sounds a little backwards to me!! Anyways congrats on the new Gator and hope that it does well for you in either place!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So let's see, you go to PA in the wintertime and Georgia in the summertime? Hmmmm........sounds a little backwards to me!! Anyways congrats on the new Gator and hope that it does well for you in either place!
3 times a year to PA. Spring, summer, fall, winter. What is the difference. Last year, in our area, we got 244" snow! I could not get into our place until late March. Second trip in July, nice, still hot. Next trip in November.

When we bot the place in December, 2004, we never saw the ground until April of 2005. A lot of snow.

One has to get the "snow temperment" to spend a lot of PA time. By that I mean you know that the weather will win. You will be cold. it will snow every day. And if that is all that happens, you had a good trip. Last year, out of 65 neighbors, we lost another, as their home burned to the ground waiting for PROPANE, while they used wood chips, with a chimney fire.

:trink39: My only point, we have about 25 miles in my area with legal useage of ATVs/UTVs. So many states, counties and towns, do not allow atv type useage.

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
If it's anything like my Dad/Brothers 820, it'll be awesome. It must be the replacement for his as it's 1-2 years old now.
Is the 825 a diesel too?
This is a poor picture, only from the back. The color is the same though?

MU

Attachments

·
Enginerd - DieselDork
777 Posts
Probably get a snow plow this winter for our PA place. I don't think the winch and snow plow are compatable. THX,
:thThumbsU
Alot of ATV's (including my grandpa's Kawa Mule) use the winch to lift the snow blade. I wouldn't be surprised if the Deere did too... seems like two popular options should work together.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts