My Tractor Forum banner

101 - 103 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Picked up a CCKA recently off a Gravely that was being parted out. Plan to use it for a log splitter or maybe a pressure washer. Anyway no exhaust/muffler on it. A forum search landed me here and found the link to the 155-0480 muffler. Checked it out and they showed 4 in stock? Hmmm..old listing so asked if they did actually have any? Replied yes listing is current and the on sale price of $129.00 is good until the end of this month. They said what they have is it. No more after they are gone. I get paid in a few days and will order one up! If I go with a pressure washer project the low profile muffler will be just the ticket for the build. :) I've bought a few parts from them in the past with good results so happy to find they had what I need for my oddball project. :)

·
Super Moderator
11,154 Posts
It's good to see that you are still able to get your hands on one. The one I picked up several years ago is still resting in it's plastic bag, slathered in grease. Having two CCKA powered tractors, I thought it would be a good idea to grab one while I could.

·
Registered
14 Posts
It's good to see that you are still able to get your hands on one. The one I picked up several years ago is still resting in it's plastic bag, slathered in grease. Having two CCKA powered tractors, I thought it would be a good idea to grab one while I could.
Never enough spare parts! :) the pressure washer I have was originally powered by an Onan engine, on a trailer with a 5kW genny, oil burner for hot water etc. I ended up with just the pump and now leaning heavily towards mating it up with the ccka.

Attachments

101 - 103 of 103 Posts