My Tractor Forum banner

81 - 100 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Onan parts.com still has 4 of them but the price is now $150.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Gravely1964
3,927 Posts
I placed an order for one with Onan Parts.com last night at sale price of $99 plus shipping. 2 left as of now.
I was the other this morning ;) Had a few other things with shipping had $180 worth. I seem to order something about once a year :hide:

·
Super Moderator
11,567 Posts
:trink39: I wonder who will wind up with the last two. I figured that between the two 816s, and the two CCK gennys, it would make sense to have one on hand. They're not getting easier to find either.

·
Gravely1964
3,927 Posts
:trink39: I wonder who will wind up with the last two. I figured that between the two 816s, and the two CCK gennys, it would make sense to have one on hand. They're not getting easier to find either.
Yep for sure.
My 817 muffler is questionable. So been wanting one. May not get put on right away. But like you said good to have on hand

·
Gravely1964
3,927 Posts
You're welcome! Gravely1964's muffler went out yesterday too. :tango_face_smile:
Thanks and was last seen in Seattle(as of when I checked last) :fing32:

·
Gravely1964
3,927 Posts
Looks like Saturday is the expected delivery day. :tango_face_smile:
Ding ding package arrived today. Nice packing job onanparts.com :thThumbsU

·
Active member, now deceased, but not forgotten.
4,156 Posts
Happy to see you all getting your mufflers.

I ordered mine for the 450 resto almost 11 months ago in the early part of this thread - post 39.

Have not touched the 450 for way too long, but the mufflers here.

Have a great weekend everyone.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts

Here is the exact fitting and extension if you just want to order the parts and not mess with making something.

45 degree elbow 44605k125
Nipple 7753k136

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
11,567 Posts
Happy to see you all getting your mufflers.

I ordered mine for the 450 resto almost 11 months ago in the early part of this thread - post 39.

Have not touched the 450 for way too long, but the mufflers here.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Al, you're going to have to free up enough time to do some work on your 450. Good seeing you here! :howdy:

·
Gravely1964
3,927 Posts
The nerve of that USPS! Mine also arrived today, a day early too.:sidelaugh Just kidding BOSOX.:tango_face_wink:
Glad I didn't bet who's would show up first. We'd have both lost lol

81 - 100 of 103 Posts