My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I made the switch I just picked up a new/used 2305. Its been about a year and a half since I started comparing all the brands. It came down to the x748 and the 2305. Either machine would meet my needs so it was about finding the best deal. About 3 weeks ago I found it used but just barely, the guy purchased it in January....

Stats
54 MMM
54 Quick Hitch Blade with Angle (Never Used)
R4's Filled (Never Used)
Turf Tires
Rear Fork Lift Converted to Carry Platform
Poly Cart
More filters, fluids and supplies than I can list.

P1020776.jpg

P1020781.jpg

Attachments

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
Congrats, saw the picture of it in your member page, nice looking machine and hope it serves you well :fing32:.

·
外人Geezer MTF Member
2,218 Posts
Congratulations there! And, welcome to CUT world. I have the 2210, older model than 2305, and it is great. Now, :wwp:

·
Great Site Good People
6,659 Posts
sachipps congrats on your new 2305! It don't appear like it has ever been used.:trink40:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. The guy said it had 70 hours on it, I had to confirm with the dealership since the dash panel was replaced do to fogging up. The dealers said it couldn't have more than 30 on it. The new dash read 6.8 when I picked it up I've already added 7 to it.

·
外人Geezer MTF Member
2,218 Posts
Thanks for those photos sachipp. You did good! How does that front blade work? What I mean is, you can lift it, turn is sideways, etc.? I didn't know these 2210/2305s could take a front blade like that. Let us know how you like that.

Also, what's the round black thing attached to the roll bar? PVC too holder? Just gave me an idea. Man, don't we just love these toys, I mean work machines?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Blade works great its hydraulic up and down and angles left and right. I already started using it on a few projects. I intend on putting a snowblower on the front hitch.

The thermos looking thing is a dry storage box not sure if this is standard of optional, but the guy had the paper work in there.

Below are a few close ups of the quick hitch and the blade.
The third is where the PTO would mount for the snowblower, your looking from the front to the back.

Attachments

·
Registered
313 Posts
Cograts on the 2305, they are a very tractor, you will love the 54" blade. The container is standard equipment intended to store your operators' manual, or a thermos, or a.....

Jake

·
9K+ Poster
12,164 Posts
Congrats on your find! :thThumbsU

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Very nice find and enjoy it. If I had that front blade setup and you had a feather up your butt we would both be tickled:trink40::trink40: slkpk

·
Banned
12,901 Posts
Very nice find and enjoy it. If I had that front blade setup and you had a feather up your butt we would both be tickled:trink40::trink40: slkpk
:biglaugh::sidelaugh:ROF:ROF:ROF:ROF fether up the butt huh :swow:

frick thats funny.. thanks for the mid afternoon laugh.. :thanku::thanku:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Nice looking rig!! :thanku:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts