My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ,
New 2305 - FEL owner in Wisconsin . So far love the tractor , real work horse for the size. My question is if anyone has a king kutter 48" xb tiller and if the pto shaft had to be cut down ? And i really have seen a lot of great ideas on this site .

:thanku:

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
hunter-63

Congrats on your new 2305. I do not own a tiller so I can't help on that one. I'm sure someone will jump in here soon and answer your question; PTO shaft length is very important. :Welcome1: We are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
hunter,

Welcome to the forum! :Welcome1: Unless it is a Deere product directly from your dealer, you'd be best advised to check the pto shaft length. The fix if the shaft is too long and crushes the hydro is very expensive and no longer covered under warranty. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hunter,

Welcome to the forum! :Welcome1: Unless it is a Deere product directly from your dealer, you'd be best advised to check the pto shaft length. The fix if the shaft is too long and crushes the hydro is very expensive and no longer covered under warranty. :)
Yes , i don't want to tear up anything. :Stop:

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
The good news is that it isn't hard to check the length and cut down the shaft if necessary. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts