My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Senior MTF Member
1,815 Posts
agree it seems to be a great tractor.I wish i had one! i have been looking at these.I dont see any diff in the Ex2900 or Ex3200.But that Sc2400 with loader would fit my needs nice machine.All these tractors are great Cub Cadet yanmar seems to be a great team.

·
EmerichSales
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You should start seeing this New EX450 Cub Cadet Yanmar tractor at the dealership's within the next couple of weeks! Can't wait!

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Actually saw one at the NC farm show a week ago. It's a nice looking machine!
They had a killer price of $22,700 on it with the loader.

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Very nice looking tractor. slkpk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Trying to talk myself into upgrading to the ex32 or ex450 next year. Would luv to have the 450... it sure will hurt the ol pocket book pretty good : /

·
Registered
574 Posts
a cautionary tale

I have a Cub Yanmar and have recently attempted to buy a part for it, specifically a head light unit, these are only plastic and cannot take a direct hit from a chunk of firewood falling from the bucket. I ordered the part from this dealer before I left town for 3 weeks. When I got back, it had not arrived. When I called to check on the whereabouts, I was told the part had not been ordered because they needed my serial #. Another 2 weeks passed and a box arrived with the wrong part. Part of that delay was due to a major Postal Service screw up. To their credit the parts department, after I complained, returned my money including sales tax and shipping both ways. The fellas were also very apologetic about the numerous mistakes made. I was not pleased however to find they had billed my CC the full amount before they even had ordered the part. This might be just a fluke, I'll try them again when I need a price on a major part, but we'll get the ground rules straight before I order again. I ordered the part from Smith Equipment, Shelbyville, Tenn. 2 weeks ago. Today I found out they will have it on Monday and will ship it to me then. It required 3 calls to get this information. We'll see what happens. My local dealer, only a few miles away took a month to get me a transmission oil filter, 3 calls on that too and 3 days to get me a price on the headlight. Great tractor sucky customer service, it seems, at both the dealer level and the manufacturing level.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts