My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked it up in New York this morning, pics when I unload in the morning. Started at 5 am and got back at 8:40 pm. Roads snow covered for first 130 miles. Took some unplanned scenic routes courtesy of my navigation system too.

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
How many miles roundtrip, hope the price was right.

·
Parts collector
2,989 Posts
You have to love the GPS side routs. LOL..............

Pics! We love pics!

·
Parts collector
2,989 Posts
Nice score!

I'm not sure there is enough weight on the back of that thing to plow or blow snow you may want some more. ;)

I love those plows!

·
Super Moderator
26,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So when I arrived to pick this up I'd gotten a flat on my trailer, the guy I bought the equipment from did a quick fix on it that held all the way home. Really nice guy and I hope he joins the site, he is buying a bigger tractor so he needed to eliminate everything. By the way the Lowville, NY area was really beautiful, they'd just gotten about a foot of snow during the week and the snowmobiling crowd was out in full force.

·
Super Moderator
26,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It doesn't waste any time digging down to the ground. Probably going to try out putting the blower on my 322 (I have the cab on it) and see if I can get by with loaded tires and rear weight. I try to stay away from chains as much as possible. Those steel wheel weights will be useful for setting the machines up for plow days though!!!!

·
I'll never get to 10,000
4,908 Posts
Nice. Did you go up 81 to route 12? It is nice country up there.

·
Super Moderator
26,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Up 81, I was only on 12 for a few miles. Here's the routing that my navigation system took me on: So got off I-81 at Pierrepoint exit and went east on County Route 91, then to CR 92, then to CR 189, then to SR 177, then to Rt. 12, then to Rt. 26 and the seller lived just off Rt. 26.

On the return trip I just stayed on SR 177 till I hit I-81. However I did get some scenic routing on the way back at I-490 in Rochester area!!

·
Parts collector
2,989 Posts
It doesn't waste any time digging down to the ground. Probably going to try out putting the blower on my 322 (I have the cab on it) and see if I can get by with loaded tires and rear weight. I try to stay away from chains as much as possible. Those steel wheel weights will be useful for setting the machines up for plow days though!!!!
When I can afford it I want to buy a pair of HDAPs for the 332. I have an extra pair of rear rims I can repaint and put them on. They would be loaded of course and then try blowing/plowing without chains also. My driveway has a pretty good grade to it so when it's icy the chains come in handy.

·
Registered
392 Posts
That is beautiful country up there year round. Glad you enjoyed it and are happy with your buy. I was a little underwhelmed with the 12" and hoping we get some real snow before the end of the season.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Picked it up in New York this morning, pics when I unload in the morning. Started at 5 am and got back at 8:40 pm. Roads snow covered for first 130 miles. Took some unplanned scenic routes courtesy of my navigation system too.
My second gps (tomtom piece of junk) name was Ima Lost, thanks to an excursion in VA. The 3rd gps name is Ima Losttoo!

·
Premium Member
6,172 Posts
Nice nice nice, hope to see you & this tractor at plow day!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts