My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Proud Member of the 1K Club
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im just wondering how our signature ad looks to everyone i made the change this morning on my laptop while getting my tires rotated and balanced on the service vehicle finally figured out how to place a image on signature ad so how she look to everyone i think it kind of brightens up the posts a bit gives it a little color

now i could put a hyper link but i dont want too its just there to view so folks know where im at most the time

calvin

·
My kid @ W.H. gift shop:
7,984 Posts
Calvin,

let me see what it loooks like on here if you speed the frame rate to 0.1 and play it only once, not continuously.

I cn do that for you with my adobe if you want...

If it keeps playing over and over, well someone trying to copy down the info on it might get tired of waiting for it. Just my two cents. See what it looks like at 0.1, not 0.5 and played once....

·
My kid @ W.H. gift shop:
7,984 Posts
im just wondering how our signature ad looks to everyone i made the change this morning on my laptop while getting my tires rotated and balanced on the service vehicle finally figured out how to place a image on signature ad so how she look to everyone i think it kind of brightens up the posts a bit gives it a little color

now i could put a hyper link but i dont want too its just there to view so folks know where im at most the time

calvin
calvin not to pick on you but since you asked in that banner animation it says click here on it but its only there for a split second and not clickable so maybe you could edit it and make it so it pauses a little longer and set a hyperlink inside the banner then someone could actually click it or maybe you could make two spearate banners or maybe you could put the click here at the end and when the animation stops if you make it not keep looping you could have the click here at the very end as a special reward for the person who sat through the whole thing how is the weather up there and is it starting to srping for you too i saw your other post on another thread but couldnt find that thread so thought i would ask we had mid 70s here today well hope youre things going okay i asked about gator blades from you the other day but as it turns out i am going to wait so if you saw my post maybe you can just pass it by i will let you know if i change my mind and get a gator blade for my lawnboy thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts