My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Does anyone know where i can find these? No john deere within 150 miles of me has one, i need two. I tried the hardware store and fastenal with no luck. I snapped the buck lever and as i was welding it it melted the plastic in the ball and socket. So i guess I'm looking at replace the whole assembly. I have no idea how it get bent, though lol probably from when i was trying to work it loose and snapped it. I've been doing alot of work to the tractor it's been sitting outside for 10 years. Hopefully i almost done with it.

All that's left is i get to figure out why it's dieseling

It's a jd 4400 tractor if anyone has any suggestions.

Thank you for your time and i Appreciate it.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
I agree, if you can wait a day or two they should be able to fedex it straight to you.

·
Registered
61 Posts
pity you aren't in Canada, Princess auto has everything you need to build a copy of that. Maybe Harbour freight?(do they sell hardware and misc parts?)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Call any decent JD parts supplier and give them the part number. They should be able to ship you a replacement and you will have it in a few days. If you do not know any reliable JD dealership in Maryland, call my dealer here in Windham, Maine: Hall Implement and they can ship the parts to you. I even have them ship to me despite them being an hour away...worth the extra part cost to avoid trying to re-engineer a fitting like that thru Graingers or some other supplier...while waiting you can clean your fuel filter.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Sorry Speedy..I just must be really dense, because I just do not understand what you are talking about here. Avon? Who said anything about Avon?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.