My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the hanger box fabbed and need to know how long the brackets underneath the box are that connect to the blower. Better yet the measurement from the underside of the hanger to the center of the hole in the bracket.
I'm also assuming the idler pulley is the same diameter as the clutch pulley.

then I need some measurements from the pivot rod from the hydraulic cylinder to the blower. I need the length from the rod to the center hole of both levers.
I'm guessing the two bars that attach to this assembly would be safe if 3/8" bar stock? I also need the center to center measurements on these two.

This is my first welding and not two neat but I can grind the welds down to make it look purty.

I made the box out of 1/4" angle iron with sides of 4 and 5".

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Need some more measurement for 520 blower

I have the hanger box fabbed and need to know how long the brackets underneath the box are that connect to the blower. Better yet the measurement from the underside of the hanger to the center of the hole in the bracket.
I'm also assuming the idler pulley is the same diameter as the clutch pulley.

then I need some measurements from the pivot rod from the hydraulic cylinder to the blower. I need the length from the rod to the center hole of both levers.
I'm guessing the two bars that attach to this assembly would be safe if 3/8" bar stock? I also need the center to center measurements on these two.

This is my first welding and not two neat but I can grind the welds down to make it look purty.

I made the box out of 1/4" angle iron with sides of 4 and 5".
Here are pics of the hanger box. I have to get some steel for the brackets and levers and pivot bar on Monday.
A couple pics of son's 14 with 3 pt and grader blade. He also has a plow for it.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts