My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok friends I fill me in on what i got here. Obviously its a roper with a brigs. My dumb self forgot to get serial number off it. Its got hydralic drive. All my suburbans have the belt drive hi lo so i know very lil bout the rear end in it. Just glad i got ahold of it before it became recycled steel.

·
SEARS TRACTOR COLLECTAH
1,386 Posts
Ok friends I fill me in on what i got here. Obviously its a roper with a brigs. My dumb self forgot to get serial number off it. Its got hydralic drive. All my suburbans have the belt drive hi lo so i know very lil bout the rear end in it. Just glad i got ahold of it before it became recycled steel.
That should have the SundStrand hydro in it, Very reliable units. When and if you check the fluid level, The engine must be running to get an accurate reading. According to the manual it takes Automatic trans oil type F.
- Brad

·
Tractor hoarder/collector
2,455 Posts
stripemines manual website has the manual for the sundstrand hydro trans in a sears, he even has the hydro trac 12 sears manaul...i had them here for when i had my HT12 sears(still got part of it if needed for parts!)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.